Social Media Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a keen interest in social media. As a social media executive, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Designhouse social media channels as well as executing social media campaigns and marketing for a variety of clients in a range of sectors. The ideal candidate will have gained their social/digital knowledge and experience from actively consuming and interacting with social media in their personal lives.
– Monitor the digital element of communications programs across social media and digital platforms
– Create content to engage audiences, impact behavior and grow brands online
– Coordinate with internal PR and management teams on distribution and promotional strategies for all branded content
– Manage Designhouse’s and client’s social presence and creative executions on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other strategically relevant online platforms
– Contribute to strategies to grow social audiences across existing and new social accounts
– Develop benchmark KPIs and best practices for social campaigns. Continuously improve campaigns based on data/metrics
– One year experience minimum
– A diploma in Online Marketing or similar
– Experience with web analytics platforms (Sprinklr, Brandwatch or similar tools) and using data to drive decision making
– Understanding Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
– Project Management and Planning
– Flawless execution
– Ability to prioritise
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sound like you? Send your CV to:
The senior graphic designer will work as part of the team in close collaboration with the creative director and design team to deliver stunning creative concepts to meet client briefs and expectations. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of design work across a variety of platforms, including print, digital, social and film. You will be expected to deliver custom and creative content in response to a brief, working hand in hand with designers and production teams to bring ideas to life. Finally, you will be involved in projects from inception to completion phase, and will be a key source of expertise within the agency, providing expert advice and sharing knowledge with colleagues and clients.
Sound like you? Send your CV and portfolio to: