Account Executive —
We’re hiring – Account Executive – Designhouse
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our busy studio. Your role is an integral part of the client team and you will support the team on all account management tasks on a mix of exciting client projects.
We are a fun, close-knit team based in Aldwych, Central London, with great clients ranging from multinationals to smaller, family-owned businesses.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role but this job could suit a confident first-jobber who holds a relevant qualification in business or marketing.
We’re looking for a good team player, with a proven ability to prioritise and excellent attention to detail. Get in touch for more details if you think this could be the role for you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further responsibilities include:
- Building a good and supportive relationship with both the internal team, and the clients / third party suppliers
- Clear and concise communication skills, keeping the team updated through managing contact and status reports as well as timelines & budgets
- Supporting the team through managing e-mails and phone calls in the absence of the team and responding appropriately
- Assisting the team members in taking notes in any meetings to ensure a contact report is written and distributed to the team in a timely manner
- Monitoring fee and cost spend against estimates on a weekly basis; send invoices, organise couriers etc
- Ensure all files are up-to-date and filed correctly on the system
- Scheduling meetings, ensuring all team members are present; preparing the room and bringing all necessary paperwork to the meeting
- Monitor and write posts for the Designhouse social media account
Requirements for the job:
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- A team player with empathetic people skills, enthusiastic and motivated
- Able to think on your feet, proactive and eager to find solutions
- Ability to form good client relationships