We develop the assets to support your brand proposition, from visual identity to language and tone of voice, so that you have a consistent brand dialogue with your audience.
We believe the key purpose of brand identity is fivefold:
- To symbolise and focus the vision and values of the organisation
- To achieve relevant, distinctive and memorable differentiation
- To create positive awareness, recognition and reputation
- To facilitate trusted relationships between the organisation and its key audiences, both internal and external
- To build brand equity, future asset value and bridges to new audiences
When developing a new or refreshed brand identity, we look at logotype, typography, imagery and colour palette. We will develop two to three creative routes for consideration, each demonstrated and applied to sample applications. Language and tone of voice also play an important role so we will provide recommendations for straplines and key messaging.
Once the best creative route has been identified, it will be refined in close collaboration with you, in order to produce master artwork for the brand identity. We will also deliver brand guidelines to ensure consistency of application of the new visual identity across multiple media.